Welcome to Mill Pond
On behalf of the Mill Pond staff, welcome to another great year at Mill Pond Elementary School. We are a P-5 elementary school with a current enrollment of approximately 400 students. Mill Pond is home to one of the YCS Learning Center Preschool Programs, a Transitional Kindergarten Program, as well as the SLC, Severe Learning Center. Our goal is to provide a safe and challenging educational environment where the needs of all students are met. With the late start on Wednesdays, staff members are able to meet on a weekly basis: planning lessons, sharing ideas, and evaluating student progress. Mill Pond continues to be a high performing school with state test scores at or above the state standards. Mill Pond Elementary is a No Excuses University Network School. What is No Excuses University? No Excuses University is not a program, but rather an organization of six exceptional systems which lead to high levels of student growth and a belief that all students will have the choice to move on in their education after graduation. Being a network school is about the commitment to building and refining exceptional systems, including a culture of universal achievement, standards-aligned instruction, collaboration, assessment, data management and intervention. Here at Mill Pond Elementary “We don’t make excuses, we make progress, because we are all going to college." We are looking forward to a great year of learning and thank you in advance for your support!
Jeri Lipe, Principal
District Handbooks and Forms
Here are some of our most frequently requested forms and handbooks. School handbooks are located on their individual web sites under Family Resources.
If you need assistance accessing forms, please contact 360.458.1900.
- Certificate of Exemption, June 2019: English (PDF) | Español (PDF) | Korean (PDF) | Russian (PDF) | Simplified Chinese (PDF) | Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Vietnamese (PDF)
- Consent to Share Program Eligibility Information
- Daycare Alternate Transportation Form
- Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Effective Communication - Accessibility Form
- Facilities Usage Form
- New Student Registration Form
- Food Services Form
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Student Transfer Forms
- Public Records Request Form
- Volunteer Application