Welcome to Career & Technical Education
Research shows that only 15% of one's success is determined by hard skills (technical skills, certificate, or degree), while the remaining 85% of your success depends on employability or soft skills (communication, teamwork, work ethic, time management, decision making, critical thinking).
Ask a CTE teacher about how to get involved!
Career Connected Work-based Learning
Students enjoyed the collaboration and camaraderie of shared learning experiences.