Fort Stevens Handbook
Welcome to Fort Stevens Elementary. Each new school year brings about change and great opportunities, and this year is no exception. The staff strives daily to create an atmosphere where children feel connected and can learn in a safe, fun, and caring setting.
It is our hope that you as parents/guardians will join us in promoting a positive attitude towards learning. Student success is more likely when home and school can work together as a team. Therefore, we encourage you to build a partnership with our school and become involved in all aspects of your child’s education through school activities, nightly homework, Booster Club, and our District Volunteer Program.
Communication is always the key to a successful partnership. We hope that the information found in this handbook will help to answer any questions you may have. School staff, community, parents/guardians, and students working together is what makes Fort Stevens Elementary a great place to learn.
If at any time, you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please do not hesitate to call us at 360-458-4800.
District Handbooks and Forms
Here are some of our most frequently requested forms and handbooks. School handbooks are located on their individual web sites under Family Resources.
If you need assistance accessing forms, please contact 360.458.1900.
- Certificate of Exemption, June 2019: English (PDF) | Español (PDF) | Korean (PDF) | Russian (PDF) | Simplified Chinese (PDF) | Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Vietnamese (PDF)
- Daycare Alternate Transportation Form
- Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Effective Communication - Accessibility Form
- Facilities Usage Form
- Federal Impact Aid Form
- New Student Registration Form
- Food Services Form
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Student Transfer Forms
- Public Records Request Form
- Volunteer Application
Last Modified on June 28, 2021