Dear YMS Families,
It is exciting entering into a new school year. Throughout the school year it is critical your students remain organized. We will be teaching them how to manage their binders and would enjoy if families would also check binders at home for whether they look organized or not. We will continue to provide the necessary materials to re-fill their binder as they run out of school supplies. The more prepared and organized they are for class, allows them to access more of the learning.
We want to assure your student will be challenged, engaged, safe and enjoying a positive learning environment.
Yelm Middle School Handbook 2022-2023
Yelm Middle School
P.O. Box 476
Yelm, WA 98597
Phone: (360) 458-3600 Fax: (360) 458-6122
District Handbooks and Forms
Here are some of our most frequently requested forms and handbooks. School handbooks are located on their individual web sites under Family Resources.
If you need assistance accessing forms, please contact 360.458.1900.
- Certificate of Exemption, June 2019: English (PDF) | Español (PDF) | Korean (PDF) | Russian (PDF) | Simplified Chinese (PDF) | Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Vietnamese (PDF)
- Consent to Share Program Eligibility Information
- Daycare Alternate Transportation Form
- Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Effective Communication - Accessibility Form
- Facilities Usage Form
- New Student Registration Form
- Food Services Form
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Student Transfer Forms
- Public Records Request Form
- Volunteer Application