Student Pick Up Procedures
School Year 2016-2017The safety of your child is our first concern. Your cooperation with the following pick/up procedures would greatly be appreciated.
- All changes in daily pick up procedures must be done by a parent note or a phone call before 3:00 p.m.
- All students leaving the school before the end of the day must be checked out through the office.
- School will be dismissed at 3:45 p.m.
- We asked that you try to make appointments during non school hours. Classroom time is valuable and if your child is checked out early it is a disruption to your child's education and to the classroom.
- For end of the day pickup, students will meet in the gym. Parents will enter the gym through the outside door and sign students out. You may be asked for ID if we do not know you.
- If we do not have a note or instructions on file your child will be sent home on the bus
Last Modified on August 16, 2017