Virtual Resource Fair
On March 16, 2022, the Office of Student Support, Yelm Community Schools and our Community Partners will provide an online event for all ages you won’t want to miss. Below are the panel presentations.
Please join us from 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m to engage in discussion and interact with panel members. All panel discussions will be archived for accessibility after the event. Zoom links will go live at 5 p.m. with a new rotation every 30 minutes, so families can attend multiple panels. We look forward to seeing you there!
Feel free to contact Rebecca Fowler or Fatima Scotto with any questions.
4:50pm - Meet the Panel ZOOM (brief overview of the panel members and technical support on how the event will work)
- Department of Vocational Resources - Ben Strong (hosted by Pam Tebeau)
- Morningside and Yelm Community Schools SITE Program (hosted by Nora Sutherland)
- South Sound Parent to Parent - Sylvia Davenport (hosted by Becki Fowler and Skylar Cole)
- Job Corps - Lindsay Taylor (hosted by Fatima Scotto)
- InterCity Transit - Christina Loomis (hosted by Teri Giesy)
- South Puget Sound Community Colleges Access Coordinator - John Rajcich (hosted by Mindy Nolan)
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (hosted by Ellen Cavanaugh)
- Evergreen Trio (hosted by Nicole Mathis)
For additional resources, see information below:
YCS has worked collaboratively with numerous organizations to bring social, emotional and mental health resources to this community. Our counselors are available to assist and connect you with additional resources across Thurston and Pierce County along with JBLM.