SUPPLIES AND EXPENSES
Students will need to bring their own supplies as listed on the classroom supply list. The list of supplies is available in the front office and is also included in on the school website.
LOST AND FOUND
Found items are kept in or near the school office. Found items that are identified with the student’s name will be returned. With this in mind, please remember to label your student’s clothing and supplies. Parents are encouraged to check the Lost and Found for missing items. Items not claimed will be given to a charitable organization. Articles lost on busses are usually kept by the individual driver for a period of time and are then turned into the lost and found department at the bus garage. You may contact the bus garage at 458-3300.
MONEY, VALUABLES, AND TOYS
Please do not allow students to bring more money to school than what is needed during the school day. Valuables, electronics and all toys are to be left at home. School personnel will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
TELEPHONE/CELL AND ELECTRONICS USE
While on school property or while attending school-sponsored /school-related activities, students MAY NOT use personal telecommunication devices, including but not limited to: cell phones, Apple watches (or similar), etc. Students in possession of telecommunications devices and other related electronic devices shall observe the following conditions:
- Devices shall not be used in a manner that disrupts the educational process, including, but not limited to, posing a threat to academic integrity, violating confidentiality, or privacy rights of another individual.
- Students shall not send, share, view or possess pictures, text messages, emails or other material of a sexually explicit nature in electronic or any other form on a cell phone or other electronic device while the student is on school grounds, at school sponsored events, on school buses, or vehicles provided by the district.
- Students who violate this policy will be subject to disciplinary action, including suspension or expulsion; and losing the privilege of bringing the device onto school property. In addition, an administrator may confiscate or, with reasonable cause, search the device which shall only be returned to the student’s parent/guardian. Content or images that violate criminal laws will be forwarded to law enforcement. By bringing a cell phone and/or other electronic devices to school or school sponsored events, the student and parents’ consent to the search of the device when school officials have a reasonable suspicion that such a search will reveal a violation of school rules.
- Students are responsible for devices they bring to school. The district shall not be responsible for loss, theft or destruction of devices brought onto school property.
- Students shall comply with any additional rules develop by the school concerning the appropriate use of telecommunication or other electronic devices.