Dear Prairie Families
Welcome or welcome back to Prairie! If you are returning, then you already know what a great school we have. If you are new to Prairie, you will find that our school is outstanding for many reasons. First, we have the finest, most dedicated staff around. Second, our students are simply the best. And finally, our parents know they are the glue that holds the two together. We could not be the great school that we are without the successful partnership between home and school.
Much care and attention went into developing this handbook. We hope it provides the necessary information, explanation of procedures, and outlines policies that are critical to our successful operation.
Open communication is important to me, so please know you are always welcome to call, email, or come in at any time.
District Handbooks and Forms
Here are some of our most frequently requested forms and handbooks. School handbooks are located on their individual web sites under Family Resources.
If you need assistance accessing forms, please contact 360.458.1900.
- Certificate of Exemption, June 2019: English (PDF) | Español (PDF) | Korean (PDF) | Russian (PDF) | Simplified Chinese (PDF) | Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Vietnamese (PDF)
- Daycare Alternate Transportation Form
- Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Effective Communication - Accessibility Form
- Facilities Usage Form
- New Student Registration Form
- Food Services Form
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Student Transfer Forms
- Public Records Request Form
- Volunteer Application