Lackamas teachers are dedicated professionals committed to high levels of student achievement. Their continuous growth and development as educators are critical to their ability to teach students effectively. Late Start Wednesdays provide a framework to engage in collaborative activities that will directly impact student learning.
- designing quality lessons aligned to state standards.
- ensuring fidelity to district adopted, research based curriculum.
- maintaining pacing with grade level colleagues.
- analyzing student assessment data.
- differentiating instruction based on student learning needs.