Yelm Community Schools publishes various kinds of publications, including handbooks, press releases, special publications, social media and website stories throughout the year.
If you do not want your student published in school communication, please read the "FERPA/Directory Information Opt Out Form."
District Handbooks and Forms
Here are some of our most frequently requested forms and handbooks. School handbooks are located on their individual web sites under Family Resources.
If you need assistance accessing forms, please contact 360.458.1900.
- Certificate of Exemption, June 2019: English (PDF) | Español (PDF) | Korean (PDF) | Russian (PDF) | Simplified Chinese (PDF) | Somali (PDF) | Tagalog (PDF) | Vietnamese (PDF)
- Daycare Alternate Transportation Form
- Directory Information Opt Out Form
- Effective Communication - Accessibility Form
- Facilities Usage Form
- Federal Impact Aid Form
- New Student Registration Form
- Food Services Form
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB) Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Student Transfer Forms
- Public Records Request Form
- Volunteer Application