NHS Membership Requirements
- Must complete 3 semesters of high school level work.
- Must have a cumulative 3.5 GPA (sophomores) or cumulative 3.25 GPA (juniors/seniors).
- Will receive an NHS application in April of the current school year.
- Complete and return by the due date.
- Committee comprised of the principal, staff members and adviser review applications and make the final decision for membership.
- If selected, you will receive a congratulatory letter inviting you to the Induction Ceremony held in May of the current school year.
- Once inducted you must maintain a 3.25 cumulative GPA and participate in five (5) hours of NHS activities from September through May of the current school year.