At Southworth Elementary School, we work to provide a supportive and successful climate for all students. We believe that a working relationship between students, parents, and staff must be maintained to ensure a positive education for students. To keep this relationship strong and successful, there are expectations that must be upheld.
Students are expected to:
- Demonstrate their best effort on all assignments.
- Be an active participant in class.
- Arrive to class ready to learn with appropriate materials.
- Bring completed homework to class.
- Ask for additional help for skills or concepts not fully understood.
- Maintain appropriate school behavior.
Parents are expected to:
- Assist their children with assignments.
- Attend parent/teacher conferences.
- Ask for support when it is needed.
- Attend school functions.
- Ensure regular attendance.